You have confirmed you want to make coffee using pre-ground coffee.
Press "Next" to continue, then follow the instructions in the guide below.
• Never add pre-ground coffee when the machine is off or it could spread through the inside of the machine and dirty it. This could damage the machine.
• Never use more than 1 level measure as it could soil the inside of the coffee machine or block the funnel.
• When using pre-ground coffee, only one cup can be made at a time.
• Making LONG coffee: halfway through preparation, the message "ADD PRE-GROUND COFFEE, MAXIMUM ONE MEASURE" is displayed. Add one level measure of pre-ground coffee and press "OK".
• You cannot make a DOPPIO+ coffee using pre-ground coffee.
"PRE-GROUND LID OPEN. DO YOU WANT TO USE PRE-GROUND COFFEE" is displayed.
Or "Cancel" to stop and go back to the homepage.
"ADD PRE-GROUND COFFEE , MAXIMUM ONE MEASURE" is displayed.
Then press OK to proceed with preparation.
"PRE-GROUND MODE" is displayed.
The appliance proceeds with preparation. The image of the selected beverage appears on the display, together with a progress bar which gradually fills as the operation proceeds and a description of each individual phase (grinding, brewing coffee).
At the end of preparation, the message "Your beverage is ready!" appears on the display. The appliance is now ready to be used again.
To exit pre-ground mode, open the pre-ground lid and press "Cancel".